Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My mini living room makeover

So my pottery barn couch arrived and it is a favorite at our house! Plenty of room for abby and I to stretch out!! I usually crash on it and then cant get up or dont want to!! We finally picked out the pillows and I think we had every pillow up front on the model couch in the pottery barn store to help decide!! I of course ended up with my bird pillow!! We can switch out the pillow covers for different seasons and will def get christmas pillows! They have sweater pillow covers that I already plan on getting;) I went shopping at The christmas tree shop and as Aunt Betsy says...the bird pics flew into my cart as well as a few other bird items! I love that store! Great prices for great stuff!!. Gary went back to pottery barn and surprised my with the new rug!! It all goes perfect and am thankful for my new comfy living room....except i am not allowed to drink my coffee on it...hmmmm...well he wasnt home this morning on my day off when i lounged back with a book and shhhhh a cup of coffee:) good thing all the pillows covers and slip covers come off and go in the wash!! ( Dad please click on first picture or all to enlarge so mom can see the details better...thanks!)






Waiting for some Ohio friends and family to come try it out!!


So since i was on a roll..I redecorated the mantel too! Spruced it up with my Cape cod clock and some bird friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment