Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Churches



I love anything old..especially old churches..since moving to MA and driving all around, I frequently pass a church and think..that is so beautiful and unique...steeples abound here on the Cape. So of course I pull over and snap a pic!





Our last trip to Gatlinburg and Cades Cove provided many great old church pictures..much to my hubbys dismay...he wonders how many different pcis do you need of a very old plain church...lol...calm quiet serene...enjoyed that trip back in time. most important...the one one I think of is..SIMPLE...just you, God and a pew:) But of course I will always have a church that is my favorite for many reasons, good memories abound when I see the church, mostly of familiy and good friends. And a wedding fit for a princess:)





1 comment:

  1. So lovely. I love old churches with architectural character like these. :)

    ReplyDelete