Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Friday, January 20, 2012

First Snowfall

Woke up this morning with our first snowfall. Wanted to capture the fresh snow before the rest of the street woke up and animals ventured out! No footprints or car tracks. When I opened the door the silence was golden!! Then Abby woke up and then Hubby and the silence went away and I was snapped back to reality!! Then the busyiness of making coffee, breakfast and lunches along with starting up my work computer for my day, made me thankful for a few moments of just being still.....then in an hour every one was out the door....













4 comments:

  1. Pretty. I think I see someone watching you in pic #5. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... gorgeous!

    I'm sitting here listening to sleet hit the windows. yuck. Maybe we'll wake up to pretty ice on everything. :)

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Christy..you have a good eye...that is the neighbors dog Holly who decided to join in the pic and say good morning,,she started barking as soon as abbys face popped in the window and she said hello to the dog..she was the only animal that ventured out early i guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy...ugggh I hate sleet and ice for sure!!! The snow is melting now...supposed to get some more then 50 degrees on mon!! I am remaining hopeful for spring...its staying a little lighter longer in the evening..it gets pitch black by 430-5 here!! makes me want to go to bed at supper time!! stay safe

    ReplyDelete