Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspiration


For those that dont know me well..I love songs but love songs that move me and make me feel. I woke up this am and was somewhat down. Probably missing home and also thinking alot about my patients and over the last few weeks, the couples who have been married 60yrs and of the couple that was married 74yrs and she just lost her greatest love (he was 99 and a winner-I was in love with him too,,lol) , about my grandmother who still after not having her husband for so many years now, still the tone of her voice when we talk about him is true love. I also have seen the example in my own life with my parents, ture love even when things arent so sappy sweet and the thru sickness and health is put to the test!.So I had downloaded a new song and never heard it and was listening to it while getting ready for work. What came next was tears and chills, I am so thankful that God gave me a love that is real with someone who I know I will be with til death do us part and who I know I dont deserve on some days:). I never really thought it existed anymore and even til now was not a true believer of it, we take things for granted in life and in love. So I usually dont get deep and sappy on here but wanted to share the song and the words and let you know that sometimes even if we feel undeserving and forget, God swoops in and reminds us to Be Still and Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment