Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall and Cranberry Bogs:)

Driving around the Cape in the fall has been a very pleasant experience for me!! Love to enjoy the new surroundings and sometimes stop along the road during my day to snap some pics. I made a few trips to Carver, MA to see a patient and always passed this church with a cemetary and so I pulled over one day to take some pics and enjoy the beauty. I have realized that there are many old churches with very unique and beautiful steeples in MA. Might start to snap more as I drive around!!



So as I continued to drive, I also noticed many many cranberry factories and many many cranberry bogs. Yummy! And very pretty to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment