Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Local Tour of Cape Cod-Falmouth/Woods Hole

So Sunday was another georgous fall day on the Cape. My friend Erin (from work) took us all around our local areas to see some of the beautiful scenery that we are surrounded by. Falmouth is one of the areas where I work and am a visiting nurse, Woods Hole is in Falmouth and the ferry for Marthas Vineyard docks there..Lots of little shops and of course water. Houses abound with charm and beauty all over the cape. So enjoy some of the many photos taken that day:)























3 comments:

  1. wow...beautiful! Don't you just love the style up there? So charming!

    I love the 'keep calm and make coffee' sign...lol...I need that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I need lots of coffee most days myself and loved the retro looking sign!! I do love the style and charm here for sure...although quite pricey for our pocketbk..was a little shell shocked at the grocery and I believe I say "we arent in Kansas anymore!!" Also the off season is here and the traffic has died done somewhat so with that said not looking forward to the summer crowd!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I can smell the salty air now! Miss it so much! You'll have to go see the windmill in Eastham. :)

    ReplyDelete