Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase- Martin Luther King Jr.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Late Summer Entry

Am a little behind in blogging so catching up now and discovered what made me happy on a very warm summer day...
Have to say that I actually wanted to read this book long before I knew where I would be living...so ironic....so in reading the book, it was so enjoyable because the roads and bridge and places talked about throughout the book...I knew!!! Must have been meant for me to be here!! And lounging by the ocean wasnt a bad idea either...beach chairs are packed away but will return next summer:) We have have a few beaches here in our town of Sandwich (they are in every town:) and some are public but Sandy Neck beach is for residents only and you have to have a sticker on your car...it is nice because it is not as crowded
And as you can see...if you have a 4x4 or a camper..you can camp by the ocean (my kind of camping) or you can take your truck and hang by the water all day and have a fire....not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment